Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wow the week has whizzed by and I haven't posted an update - so here it is!

We've had a week of great weather, resulting in 4 BBQ dinners! Mostly just Brendan and Ciara and I (although Ciara has yet to progress on to bbq'd snags), but last night we had friends around, so of course the good weather went away and we thought it was going to rain! In the end it didn't rain, but it certainly wasn't good enough for sitting outside.

Brendan is still studying hard, first exam tomorrow, and Nicci is starting to think about what to take on our upcoming trip.

Hope you are all well,

Take care,

Nicci, Brendan and Ciara

2 comments:

awaywithwords said...

Cheers Shellz for good luck! Did you guys have to buy water?

awaywithwords said...

Yes, I saw the documentary advertised Mum - not sure if I should watch it or not - but I'm going to! Hopefully it will put my mind at ease, but I have investigated some spider-proofing options as well (including a 'pepper spray') so might have to go ahead with those if I don't like what I see on TV tonight!