Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kia ora,

It's a chilly Tuesday here, and I am feeling a lot better than yesterday! I was up all the early hours of Monday morning with a tummy bug, which fortunately only lasted 6 hours (but it took all day yesterday to recover!). Brendan was SuperDad and looked after Ciara and I very well, with trips to the local garage to pamper to my whims (a chocolate bar at 8pm last night! - I wouldn't have thought it a good idea, but it was just what I felt like and it worked a treat!). The wee girl is asleep now after a huge lunch of kumara and mashed banana and milk - yummy!

Take care,

Nicci

1 comment:

awaywithwords said...

Yes, I do vaguely remember that now, but have to admit at the time I thought it was probably very silly - but I really wanted a picnic bar! So I had one and it fixed me - so the moral of the story is if you're feeling sick, eat a picnic bar and you'll feel better!